Maison Owi, named after “uncle William” a great friend of the family, is a typical construction of the Quercy region, located on a southern slope. Spanning two levels, it is surrounded by a park of over 9000 m² with oaks, pines and very beautiful fruit trees.
The cottage can accommodate up to 8 people. It has 4 bedrooms (3 double and one with 2 single beds), two bathrooms (bath, shower), a kitchen with a dining area and a living room with a fireplace. The house is surrounded by 3 terraces, one of which is covered and equipped with a beautiful outdoor fireplace allowing year-round use. 100 meters from the house, there is a large swimming pool as well as a room housing a sauna, with a shower and a toilet. The house, the terraces as well as the swimming pool are accessible to people with reduced mobility.
About 300 meters away is the Colombié pond for beautiful walks. Tennis, basketball and pétanque courts, as well as an archery field, are also reachable within a few minutes on foot.
Equipement & services
- Reservations are from Saturday from 4 p.m. to Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
- Cleaning costs and linens: 160 € / stay to be paid on arrival.
- Tourist tax not included: € 1.21 per person, per night to be paid on arrival.
- Pets (on authorization): 70 € / week
- 5% discount for occupancy of 2 people only
- Reduced rate for a long stay : contact us
- Cancellations : see our Booking conditions
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requests.