By car :
- From Paris, take the A20 motorway.
- Take the Souillac exit.
- Drive about 15km on the D820 towards TOULOUSE or CAHORS
- Pass through PAYRAC (GPS Coordinates : 44° 47 76 North; 1° 28 37 East)
- About 250m after Camping des Pins, take the first tarmac path on the right.
- Continue straight for about 900m until you see 2 stone columns on your right. This is the entrance to Colombié. You will also find a large yellow sign with “Umleitung” written on it (which means “Deviation” in German). Please note, our house is not visible from the road.
- Go through the entrance and walk up to the courtyard then get out of the car with a big smile! If you have a dog, leave it in the car!
By plane :
- Take the plane to Toulouse. Le Colombié is 1h30 by car from Toulouse.
By train :
- Take the train from Paris to Gourdon (which is about 15km from Colombié). We will be happy to welcome you and pick you up from the station! But you can also hire a car in Gourdon if you prefer.