Marrakech is an old barn, which has been converted into a spacious house with two floors. The bay windows on the east and west sides provide beautiful light throughout the day. The terrace overlooks wooded hills and the sunsets are memorable.
The house is equipped with every comfort and the Moroccan wrought iron furniture gives it warmth and elegance.
The beautiful swimming pool and sauna are a few meters away and offer complete privacy.
An annex, adjacent to the gîte, has 3 bedrooms accommodating a total of 12 people.
Equipement & services
- Ground floor fully accessible to people with reduced mobility (no different levels).
- Bedroom with adapted private bathroom: large walk-in shower, adapted toilet with support handles.
- Terraces (west and south-east), accessible to wheelchairs. The garden can be walked from the south-eastern terrace via a specially designed asphalt (concrete) path.
- The swimming pool can be equipped with an electric lift to facilitate access to the water.
- Reservations are made from Saturday to Saturday.
- Pets: 70 € / week (only with prior approval)
- 5% discount for occupancy of 2 people only
- Discount for long stay: contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requests.