Chalet Graf bears the name of its former owner, a friend of the family. This small house has the particularity of being located at the top of a hill, surrounded by more than 2 hectares of private land, with meadows as far as the eye can see, and wooded hills on the horizon towards the setting sun.
The house is ideal for a couple, but can also accommodate a third person on the sofa bed in the living room. It consists of a bedroom with bathroom (shower), a living room with a dining area and a small equipped kitchen. The covered terrace has the necessary equipment to enjoy meals outside and to relax.
Chalet Graf is particularly popular with people wishing to isolate themselves to connect with nature (meditation, yoga).
The tennis courts as well as the pétanque court and archery range are a 2-minute walk away.
Equipement & services
- Ground floor fully accessible to people with reduced mobility (no different levels).
- Bedroom with adapted private bathroom: large walk-in shower, adapted toilet with support handles.
- Terraces (west and south-east), accessible to wheelchairs. The garden can be walked from the south-eastern terrace via a specially designed asphalt (concrete) path.
- The swimming pool can be equipped with an electric lift to facilitate access to the water.
- Reservations are from Saturday from 4 p.m. to Saturday morning at 10 a.m.
- Cleaning costs and linens: 70 € / stay to be paid on arrival.
- Tourist tax not included: 1.21 € per person per night payable on arrival.
- Pets (on authorization): 70 € / week
- 5% discount for occupancy of 2 people only
- Discount for long stay: contact us
- Cancellations: see our Booking Conditions
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any special requests.